Wednesday 17 August 2011

My Favorite Things..

One major thing about me is that i love harry potter. I am borderline obsessed.. i have watched all the movies read all the books.. The thing is Harry Potter is such a good story. JK Rowling wrote the first book about 10 years ago and since then the story has grown up with me.. (I Read the first harry potter book when i was about 5)

The Harry Potter story fascinates me because its about an ordinary boy who turns out to be something really special. I think that applies to everyone. Everyone is special in their own way.. I think it also it shows people what true friends are and what they would risk for you, and their safety.

Another Thing I Love is Music.
I love tons of types of Music.. my favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Ministry Of Magic (Luke Conard) And ALL CAPS (Luke Conard And Kristina Horner) All their songs are amazing.. they inspire me... Luke Conard's Motto is Music is the most powerful form of magic. I Think that is true, music tells people alot about you. Music helps me express my feelings.. I Just Love Music :P


I Love watching Vloggers. the main people i watch are Kristina Horner and Luke Conard My Youtube is http://www.youtube.com/themusiclieswithin


I Would love for all of you to follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jelliebeangiant 


Bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment